Recipe by CIndytc
Got this off of pinterest and want to make for Easter...it is so cute and looks yummy! Cooking time is shaking time! You will need some pink (or whatever color you perfer) peeps sliced in the bottom to fit on the rim of the glass. The computer would not allow me to put in as ingredients.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cherry flavored vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce orange flovored liqueur
- 3 ounces half-and-half
- 1 dash grenadine
- simple syrup, for rim
- sweetened flaked coconut, dyed green
Directions See How It's Made
- Rim a chilled martini glass with thick simple syrup and then dip into dyed green coconut flakes, then adorn with a little marshmallow peep.
- You can prepare the glasses ahead of time and put them on a try decorated with jelly beans and other seasonal delights for a stunning effect.
- Mix all ingredients together in a martini shaker filled with ice.
- Pour in decorated glasses and serve!