1/14 Photos of Easter Bunny Racers
This is an adorable idea for kids during the Spring/Easter season. They are easy to assemble - the kids can help too!
My Private Note
bunny r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 24 swiss rolls
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting or 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 24 marshmallow peeps (Rabbit peeps)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package peach ring gummy candies (cut in half)
- 24 Lifesavers candies
- 48 M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 96 spree candies
- 1Unwrap Swiss cake rolls and put on flat surface to work on.
- 2Place contents of frosting container in quart-sized ziploc bag; press all air out, seal and snip corner off end.
- 3Cut a shallow V shape in bottom of Peeps so they sit flat on cake rolls.
- 4Add small amount of frosting to bottom of Peeps and stick on almost to the back of cake rolls.
- 5Take halved peach gummy slices and add small dabs of frosting to cut end and stick down behind Peep as the "back of the seat".
- 6Next, add small dab of frosting to Lifesavers and stick down in front of Peep on a slight angle for steering wheel.
- 7Take 2 matching M&M's and adhere to front of cake roll as the headlights.
- 8Take 4 matching Spree candies (or equivalent) and use frosting to adhere them two to each long side of cake roll as the tires.
- 9Repeat with all cake rolls.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easter Bunny Racers
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 62.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 42.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: