Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We used to go to Georgia Bulldog football games with some friends. She introduced me to this treat. So simple and delicious!!! It was so fun to eat "dog food" at a Bulldog game. Go UGA!!!
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 10 2⁄3 ounces boxes Rice Chex or 10 2⁄3 ounces boxes Crispix cereal
- 1 3⁄4-2 cups powdered sugar (10X)
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a large sauce pan.
- Add cereal and stir till coated.
- Put powdered sugar in a brown paper bag.
- Pour in cereal and shake well, till coated with sugar.
Oh yummy. I thought I had peanut butter but the pantry must have ate it... I used almond butter instead and it turned out great! My tip: use a big bowl! :) GREAT recipe!
I cook this alot for my kids and family. I do not put the butter in and I melt choc. chips in microwave then add peanut butter. It goes very fast. We call it monkey munch(from Jon & Kate plus 8). GO REBELS
this is so easy to make and so good! I can't stop eating it, thanks for a great recipe!