Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe in the early 80's and jotted it down. It is the only potato salad I will eat.
Make and share this Dilled Sour Cream Salmon Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 small new potatoes, cooked & cubed
- 1 small salmon fillet, poached, cooled and flaked
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 3 -4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- salt & pepper
- Boil potatoes & cool. (do not peel).
- Put potatoes in bowl. Mix all remaining ingredients except salmon .
- Coat potatoes with dressing.
- Gently fold in salmon. Refrigerate.