Smurfetta Chef #427781's Note:
I got this recipe in the early 80's and jotted it down. It is the only potato salad I will eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes & cool. (do not peel).
- 2Put potatoes in bowl. Mix all remaining ingredients except salmon .
- 3Coat potatoes with dressing.
- 4Gently fold in salmon. Refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilled Sour Cream Salmon Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.7
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 184.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: