Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mmm Cucumber. These are great for a light snack or to put on sandwiches!! And it just goes to show you that creamy can be healthy too. Snagged from another recipe card (my mom always sends them to me).
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds.
- Cut cucumber halves into thin slices.
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, mayo, onion, dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add cucumber slices to bowl and toss to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve. (I think they are better served extra cold).