Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious dip to serve with fresh vegetables.
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Combine all ingredients; mix well, chill.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups.
I love dill dip but had never made it before always bought it. This really hit the spot. Now I can have my dill dip whenever I want. Thanks Bev.
Easy, inexpensive and YUMMY! I wanted one more snack for a girls night and ran across this, glad i did, THANKS!
This is a terrific dill dip, Bev! I had about 8 large cooked shrimp to used up...so I thought--"hey, why not!" Diced them finely and mixed right into your dip. Refrigerated for about 2 hours...YUM! Will make this again. THX! Made for the Appies Event in Cooking Photos.