Recipe by tabasco0697
This recipe was actually a recipe failure. I was trying to make sweet potato fries but ended up with this dish. We actually ended up really liking it. It's a different way to make sweet potatoes.
- 2 sweet potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450. Place diced sweet potatoes in gallon sized storage bag. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat.
- Place parchment paper on large cookie sheet. Pour diced sweet potatoes onto parchment paper and place in oven.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes tossing at least once.