Recipe by ~Leanne~
I came up with this one night after having no clue what to do with egg roll wrappers, besides making eggrolls. Very easy to make but they are very hot so be careful.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
These are so quick to put together and taste just great. This is a great quick dessert for unexpected company with a cup of coffee. Just loved it. I really liked the crispy outside and the fact that you can put as must or as little powdered sugar as you want. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for My 3 Chefs 2013
- 1 (25 count) package egg roll wraps
- 1 (16 ounce) can pie filling
- powdered sugar
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take 2 Tablespoons of filler and put into the middle of one eggroll wrapper.
- Fold the 2 sides over, the bring the ends up sealing the ends by pressing a fork along the end seams.
- Carefully place into hot oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel and sprinkle with icing sugar.