Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe from a friend, possibly an "Annette Syms" recipe?
- 1 1⁄2 kg potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 kg sweet potatoes, orange
- 1 cup Spanish onions or 1 cup shallot, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons mint, finely chopped
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free caesar salad dressing
- Peel, cube & cook potatoes. Drain and rinse cool with cold water, leave to drain.
- Combine potato and onion. In smaller bowl combine mint, sour cream and dressing.
- Combine gently with potatoes, add pepper to taste.
I made this the day before I was going to eat it and I'm glad. The day I made it wasn't too happy with flavors. The next day when I had it it for dinner it was great after all the flavors blended together. I did add some salt to taste. Overall it was good. Made for PAC Spring 2008.