1 hr 5 mins
Designs by Kurlz's Note:
Great Grandma Rush's Cheesecake recipe. This recipe includes making the graham cracker crust, and the two layer cheesecake. I use 1-gallon ziplock and my rolling pin to crush the graham crackers. I also use real lemon for the lemon juice. This recipe was designed for a springform pan, if using glass pie plates this usually can be made into two cakes. Servings vary based on how large you cut the slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Graham Cracker Crust - Mix crushed graham crackers and 1/2 C sugar. Add melted butter and mix. Press graham cracker mix into springform pan (or glass pie plate). Bake for 9 min @ 350 deg.
- 2First Layer - Blend cream cheese, 1 C sugar, eggs, and lemon juice until smooth (about 2-3 min). Pour over baked crust. Bake 25-29 min @ 350 deg.
- 3Second Layer - Stir sour cream, 4-5 tbls sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Pour over cake. Bake 5 min @ 350 deg.
- 4Finish - Let cake set overnight in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deluxe Double Layer Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.9
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 153.1 mg
- Sodium 389.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 53.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: