1/11 Photos of Delish Sweet Potato "fries" Low Fat
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
This is a very simple and yummy way to get even the fussiest eater to enjoy the sweet potato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Quarter the potatoes and cut into 1/4 inch thick strips, too thin -- they will burn!
- 3Spread potatoes on a lightly oiled or sprayed baking sheet, sprinkle with oil and seasoning and toss to coat.
- 4Bake in the lower 1/3 of the oven for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 5Season with salt, if desired.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delish Sweet Potato "fries" Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g