1/3 Photos of Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
1 hr 15 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
I got this recipe off of the Betty Crocker website and had to share it here. If you like chocolate chip cookies and if you like brownies, then you'll love this tasty combination! It's extra easy because you simply use a couple of mixes. Cooking time includes cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Grease bottom only of rectangular baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- 3Make brownie mix as directed on package, using oil, water and 2 eggs; Spread in pan.
- 4Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg.
- 5Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- 6Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- 7Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 8Frost with frosting.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 154.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pour & frost chocolate frosting