Recipe by Dine & Dish
I got this recipe off of the Betty Crocker website and had to share it here. If you like chocolate chip cookies and if you like brownies, then you'll love this tasty combination! It's extra easy because you simply use a couple of mixes. Cooking time includes cooling time.
Top Review by Chicagopm
I made this for dessert when I had people over. One of the guests said that it was the best brownie he'd had in 40 years. This was so easy to put together! Thank you for posting this recipe!
- 1 (1 lb) packagebetty crocker Original Supreme brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (1 lb) packetbetty crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 ounce) containerbetty crocker pour & frost chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease bottom only of rectangular baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Make brownie mix as directed on package, using oil, water and 2 eggs; Spread in pan.
- Make cookie mix as directed on pouch, using butter and 1 egg.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Frost with frosting.