Recipe by looneytunesfan
Top Review by Divaconviva
Talk about quick and easy - not to mention quite tasty! I used all white-meat chicken and chicken stuffing mix. The only change I made was the frozen veggies were a 16 oz package, and the gravy was also 16 oz. Worked perfectly! Thanks for a great recipe for quick comfort food!
- 1 2⁄3 cups hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stuffing mix or 1 (6 ounce) package turkey
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar turkey gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
- Place turkey and vegetables in 2-quart casserole. Pour gravy over turkey mixture; stir gently, then top with prepared stuffing. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.