Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this in an old cookbook- my mom makes it and it's great and so easy!
Make and share this Deep Dish Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Cook and stir hamburger until light brown; drain.
- Prepare pizza dough.
- Mix tomatoes, 1/4 teaspoon salt, the pepper and garlic powder; break up tomatoes with fork.
- Press dough evenly on bottom and halfway up sides of greased oblong dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Sprinkle hamburger over dough; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Spoon sauce onto hamburger.
- Top with green pepper and cheese.
- Cook in 425 oven until cheese is light brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
This was great. I made it with our family favorites. I will make it again.
Yum, yum, yum!!! Thanks for sharing this recipe. It was such a good idea, that I decided to try it for supper and everyone loved it! I kinda loosely followed the recipe and did my own thing, and I was going to list it all here. Instead, I decided to just enter it as a new recipe--Sausage and Pepperoni Deep Dish Pizza. Thanks for the great recipe idea!