- 1 lb hamburger
- pizza dough
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small green pepper, cut into small strips
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir hamburger until light brown; drain.
- Prepare pizza dough.
- Mix tomatoes, 1/4 teaspoon salt, the pepper and garlic powder; break up tomatoes with fork.
- Press dough evenly on bottom and halfway up sides of greased oblong dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Sprinkle hamburger over dough; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Spoon sauce onto hamburger.
- Top with green pepper and cheese.
- Cook in 425 oven until cheese is light brown, 20 to 25 minutes.