Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Someone else made these, and I had the privilege of trying them. I would pick these over potato chips any day of the week. Very flavorful and the perfect snack. I can't wait to make this myself. Serving size is estimated.
- 15 ounces kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Rinse beans in a colander, and drain extremely well.
- In a bowl, mix beans with oil and seasonings.
- Transfer beans to a rimmed baking pan lined with parchment paper and arrange in a single layer.
- Roast for about an hour, stirring gently every 10 to 15 minutes.
- They will burst open (explode) as they dry.
- The beans are done when they are crunchy. Feel free to adapt to your favorite seasonings.