Recipe by Annikki
Family meals that help support healthy families. Every family benefits from eating meals together. This was a huge hit with our family! For more Family inspired foods please check my blog: http://victoriafamilymeals.blogspot.ca
- 1⁄4 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot chili paste, Sriracha
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, skinless, frozen
- 1 cup sweet pepper, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 12 whole leaves lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix peanut butter, garlic, ginger, soy sauces, sesame oil, Sriracha and broth.
- Place frozen chick breast in bottom of Crockpot and pour peanut sauce over breasts.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken and add back about ¼ cup of the peanut sauce.
- Serve on lettuce with green onions and peppers (or any other Thai fixings).