1/2 Photos of Crockpot Peanut Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
6 hrs 15 mins
Family meals that help support healthy families. Every family benefits from eating meals together. This was a huge hit with our family! For more Family inspired foods please check my blog: http://victoriafamilymeals.blogspot.ca
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili paste, Sriracha
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, skinless, frozen
- 1 cup sweet pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 12 whole leaves lettuce
- 1Mix peanut butter, garlic, ginger, soy sauces, sesame oil, Sriracha and broth.
- 2Place frozen chick breast in bottom of Crockpot and pour peanut sauce over breasts.
- 3Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- 4Shred chicken and add back about ¼ cup of the peanut sauce.
- 5Serve on lettuce with green onions and peppers (or any other Thai fixings).
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Peanut Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.9
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 718.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 53.6 g