Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups corn chips
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain off fat. Mix well with mushroom soup and rotel tomatoes.
- Line bottom of slow cooker with 1 cup of corn chips. Add 1/3 of onion, sprinkle with 1/3 of grated cheese and add 1/3 of meat mixture. Repeat layers, cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3 hours.
- You may also bake in a casserole at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
Pretty much the same ingredients as my normal Dorito casserole- I was excited to see that this could be done in a crockpot! Made as directed this go 'round and it was fine. Next time I will substitute my Doritos/tortilla chips and add a can of corn. Thanks for the idea!
Nothing to write home to Mother about. Needs something. Next time that I make it, I'll replace the hamburger with chicken and maybe some beans.