Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A Yummy alternative to French fries.
Make and share this Crispy Sweet Potato Fries (Weight Watchers) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Half the potatoes, then cut into 1/2 inch wedges.
- Toss with oil, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake, turning once, until browned and crisp, about 35 minutes.
I love these fries- I used the chipotle flavored Mrs. Dash to season them- VERY GOOD! spicy sweet -
Loved it! The whole family went back for more! I just used coconut oil for the oil ingredient to keep a little extra sweetness to the recipe and added a bit more salt. Will have it again soon.
Please note that Food.com is not a WW site, and we cannot calculate the points for you; this is something you need to do with the tools that WW provided for you. WW also changes their point system every couple of years, so you'll need to use the current tools.