1/2 Photos of Crispy Sweet Potato Fries (Weight Watchers)
A Yummy alternative to French fries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Half the potatoes, then cut into 1/2 inch wedges.
- 3Toss with oil, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- 4Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet.
- 5Bake, turning once, until browned and crisp, about 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Sweet Potato Fries (Weight Watchers)
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 270.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g