Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was a weekly article in our local newspaper by our food editor. I have not made them yet but kept the recipe as they sounded good and I wanted to share them here! I will make soon and review myself!!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line baking sheet with foil, then spray with Pam.
- Make breading by placing the peeled garlic in food processor or blender, process til finely chopped.
- Add bread, cheese and salt and pepper, pulsing til bread is finely crumbed.
- Add sage and pulse to combine.
- Cut butter into small pieces and add pulsing until completely incorporated.
- Transfer to a plastic bag.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces in tthe milk and then place them one at a time in the bag of breading.
- Shake until the chicken is well coated.
- Place on the foil lined sheet leaving spaces between pieces.
- Bake until the coating is crisp and juices run clear, when pierced, about 40-45 minutes.