This was a weekly article in our local newspaper by our food editor. I have not made them yet but kept the recipe as they sounded good and I wanted to share them here! I will make soon and review myself!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Line baking sheet with foil, then spray with Pam.
- 3Make breading by placing the peeled garlic in food processor or blender, process til finely chopped.
- 4Add bread, cheese and salt and pepper, pulsing til bread is finely crumbed.
- 5Add sage and pulse to combine.
- 6Cut butter into small pieces and add pulsing until completely incorporated.
- 7Transfer to a plastic bag.
- 8Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- 9Dip the chicken pieces in tthe milk and then place them one at a time in the bag of breading.
- 10Shake until the chicken is well coated.
- 11Place on the foil lined sheet leaving spaces between pieces.
- 12Bake until the coating is crisp and juices run clear, when pierced, about 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Oven-Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.6
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 168.1 mg
- Sodium 748.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 52.3 g