- 236.59 ml butter
- 473.18 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 473.18 ml quick-cooking rolled oats
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips (or raisins)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in eggs.
- In another bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in cereal, oats, and chocolate chips (or raisins).
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven 10-12 minutes.