1/1 Photo of Crispy, Crunchy, Chewy Oat Choco Chip Cookies
This was originally a salted peanut cookie recipe. I didn't have everything on hand for them so I adjusted a few things and came up with these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- 2Blend in eggs.
- 3In another bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 4Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- 5Stir in cereal, oats, and chocolate chips (or raisins).
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy, Crunchy, Chewy Oat Choco Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 97.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Honey Bunches of Oats cereal