Recipe by nnreq
This is a recipe that is for all of you cheesecake lovers. This is one of my favorite recipes that my mother-in-law passed on to me. It's simple to make and the bars don't last at our house.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls (Reduced fat can be used to lighten recipe)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (Reduced fat can be used to lighten the recipe.)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove roll from the refridgerator 20 minutes ahead of time.
- Mix together 1 cup of sugar, egg yolk, vanilla and cream cheese in mixer.
- Place 1 package of crescent rolls in bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over top.
- Put second package of rolls over top.
- Beat egg white and spread over the top of rolls.
- Mix remaining sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cuts better if chilled overnight.