Recipe by lauralie41
This recipe includes packaged foods for both convenience and homestyle goodness. Great for a busy weekday or weekend dinner. Another quick and easy recipe from my favorite new casserole cookbook.
Top Review by Irmgard
This is really delicious but as another reviewer mentioned previously, my potatoes were not cooked through after an hour nor did the sauce get really thick. I raised my oven temperature to 400 and put the casserole back in for another half hour, after which time the potatoes were sufficiently cooked through. Next time I make this, I will set the oven to 400 from the outset.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, cream of onion can also be used
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 32 meatballs, precooked, frozen, 1/2 ounce each
- 20 ounces red skin white potatoes, refrigerated wedges
- 16 ounces stir fry vegetables, frozen, any combination
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine soup, milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the meatballs, potato wedges, and stir fry vegetables.
- Spoon into an ungreased 3 quart rectangular baking dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven, covered for about 1 hour or until heated through.