Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great way to use up Lobster meat leftover from a lobster boil. sooo good.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 9 ounces lobster meat, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup freshly ground parmesan cheese
- Cook linguini in a pot of boiling salted water. In a pan, melt butter; add green onions, lobster, and salt and pepper. Remove lobster when it's heated through.
- Add Dijon mustard to pan. Then add white wine to deglaze; stir constantly to scrape up any bits from bottom and evaporate the alcohol. Let reduce to half.
- Add cream, simmering until thickened. Return lobster meat to pan and allow to reheat. Toss in a large bowl with linguini. Garnish with parmesan.