1/2 Photos of Creamy Garlic Cheese Pizza With Fresh Basil
My husband's creation. This pizza is a favorite of ours because of my love for garlic and my husbands love for pizza with creamy sauces. My kids love it because they don't like many toppings. I use our recipe for the pizza dough Healthy Italian Breadsticks or Pizza Crust. Half of this recipe makes 1 12 inch round deep dish pizza crust. I love lots of fresh garlic in my pizza and this is definetely a pizza for big garlic lovers, though it is possible to go too far so be a little cautious when adding the garlic. ;) Prep time doesn't include making pizza dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 inch) deep dish pizza dough
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (approximately)
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, large, chopped (depending on how strong you like your garlic. I used 5 cloves once and it was too much for some of u)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 -1 1/2 tablespoon fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1Mix garlic, ranch, and cayenne pepper together. Then spread it over the pizza crust leaving about 1 inch border of crust.
- 2Cover the pizza with mozzerella cheese. Then sprinkle the fresh basil leaves over the top.
- 3Bake at 350 F for approximately 15-25 minutes. Generally it takes about this long but the time can vary depending on the pizza crust being used.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Garlic Cheese Pizza With Fresh Basil
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.8
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 275.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: