Recipe by Enjolinfam
My husband's creation. This pizza is a favorite of ours because of my love for garlic and my husbands love for pizza with creamy sauces. My kids love it because they don't like many toppings. I use our recipe for the pizza dough Healthy Italian Breadsticks or Pizza Crust. Half of this recipe makes 1 12 inch round deep dish pizza crust. I love lots of fresh garlic in my pizza and this is definetely a pizza for big garlic lovers, though it is possible to go too far so be a little cautious when adding the garlic. ;) Prep time doesn't include making pizza dough.
Top Review by mulan400
What a wonderful blend of flavours! I used this to top bread slices and served them with tomato soup. Needless to say everyone loved them. The next time I am going to save the time and effort on whipping up the soup and just serve this with something from the can. Two thumbs up!
- 1 (12 inch) deep dish pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing (approximately)
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, large, chopped (depending on how strong you like your garlic. I used 5 cloves once and it was too much for some of u)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh basil, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix garlic, ranch, and cayenne pepper together. Then spread it over the pizza crust leaving about 1 inch border of crust.
- Cover the pizza with mozzerella cheese. Then sprinkle the fresh basil leaves over the top.
- Bake at 350 F for approximately 15-25 minutes. Generally it takes about this long but the time can vary depending on the pizza crust being used.