I hate cauliflower. My cousin had this for dinner one eve, didn't tell me what it was. Now it is a fav! I've forgotten the exact recipe, adjust as needed to your taste. Recipe is quite forgiving. Freezes well!
- Heat olive oil in a stock pan. Add leeks and cauliflower stems, simmer until slightly softened. Add chicken stock.
- Once leeks and cauli stems are softened somewhat, add florets and continue to cook until all are softened.
- Using immersion blender, puree all ingredients to desired consistency.
- Add freshly grated nutmeg (I use about half); heat through.
- Serve with salt and pepper.