1/1 Photo of Creamy Cauliflower Leek Soup
I hate cauliflower. My cousin had this for dinner one eve, didn't tell me what it was. Now it is a fav! I've forgotten the exact recipe, adjust as needed to your taste. Recipe is quite forgiving. Freezes well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a stock pan. Add leeks and cauliflower stems, simmer until slightly softened. Add chicken stock.
- 2Once leeks and cauli stems are softened somewhat, add florets and continue to cook until all are softened.
- 3Using immersion blender, puree all ingredients to desired consistency.
- 4Add freshly grated nutmeg (I use about half); heat through.
- 5Serve with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Cauliflower Leek Soup
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 367.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: