1 hr 45 mins
Nicole Brummett's Note:
These little candies are so easy to make and a staple for weddings, parties, and candy trays. Cook time is hardening time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and extract.
- 2Beat in 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar.
- 3Knead in remaining confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- 4Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
- 5Roll in colored sugar if desired.
- 6Place on an ungreased baking sheet and flatten with a fork, or shape with a candy mold.
- 7Let stand for 1 hour to harden.
- 8Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- 9Can also freeze these for up to 3 months in an airtight container on sheets of wax paper.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Candies
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 42.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 58.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g