Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Form a well in the center, add orange juice, orange peel, shortening, and egg.
- Mix well.
- Stir in cranberries and nuts until just combined.
- Spoon into muffin tins (greased or paper-lined).
- Bake at 350* for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Very good muffin. I used whole wheat pastry flour. I like the fact that they only use two tablespoons of shortening. Thank you for sharing - I will certainly make them again.