Recipe by Tricia Foley
This is from TOH magazine. I take them out from the library and post the ones I would like to try so that I don't lose them.
Top Review by windywood
I made this for my Oscar nite party! It made a gorgeous presentation in a footed glass bowl. I accidentally got cranberry jelly instead of whole berries but the flavor was just perfect. I added more celery for crunch but will definitely try with whole berries. Very refreshing and I'll use this a lot when it gets warmer. I'm thinking of trying orange juice next time just for fun. So glad this was posted!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in cranberry sauce and lemon juice until blended.
- Chill until partially set.
- Stir in pineapple and celery. Pour into a 6 cup ring mold coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Unmold on to a serving platter.