- Heat first four ingredients in saucepan to boiling.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and cinnamon stick.
- Pour into mugs and serve hot with apple slices and cinnamon sticks, if desired.
Heart warming good! What? This is posted for just over 6 years and no reviews! Everyone! You don`t know what you are missing! I used apple juice because it`s what I had. I used cranberry orange tea in place of black tea. I wanted to sleep tonight. This is just lovely! Thanks! Made for comfort cafe http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?p=4291783#4291783