Recipe by mailbelle
I love chicken salad and love Greek seasoning, so I knew this would be a winner in my book! I sometimes substitute toasted pecans for the slivered almonds. From Southern Living.
- 2⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1⁄2 small sweet onion, diced
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven oven to 350°. Bake almonds in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack (about 15 minutes).
- Stir together almonds, chicken, dried cranberries, and remaining ingredients.