This recipe is from the Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook.
Make and share this Crab & Rice Primavera recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups birds eye farm frozen broccoli green beans onions and peppers mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 3⁄4 lb crabmeat or 3⁄4 lb imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 cups original Minute Rice
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Bring vegitables & water to boil in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover & simmer 3 minutes.
- Add milk, crabmeat, margarine, garlic powder and basil.
- Bring to full boil.
- Stir in rice & cheese.
- Cover, remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork.