Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tastes fancy but is very easy to make. Prep time does not account for cubing cheese or chopping scallions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 5 ingredients throughly in large bowl Mix in cubed Swiss or Baby Swiss Cheese.
- Mix in drained crab meat.
- Pour mix into an unbaked pie shell.
- Cook for 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add parsley or other garnish if desired.
- Serve warm.
The recipe was very easy to make and is easily adaptable to making a little lower in fat and calories (for those of us who have to watch that sort of thing). I made it using low fat mayo and 2% milk and it turned out very well. It was really quick for a Saturday morning meal. Next time, I will add some pepper to the ingredients.