1/1 Photo of Cowboy Cookies (Low Fat & Splenda)
Barb Gertz's Note:
I seen these cookies made on TV. She used splenda and a lower fat margarine also organic ingredients whenever possible. If using regular shortening, decrease the flour by 1/2 cup and use level teaspoon of baking powder& soda.
My Private Note
Dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml Splenda granular
- 236.59 ml brown sugar or 118.29 ml Splenda brown sugar blend
- 236.59 ml reduced fat margarine
- 2 eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 591.47 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder (up not level)
- 2.46 ml baking soda (rounded up)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml rolled oats (not instant type)
- 354.88 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml chopped dry roasted almonds or 236.59 ml nuts, of choice
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 1Cream together Splenda and brown sugar with margine; add eggs and vanilla.
- 2Blend in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- 3Add rolled oats, chocolate chips, nuts and raisins; mix.
- 4Place cookie dough 1-teaspoon size on greased cookie sheet; bake 375 degrees 12 to 14 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cowboy Cookies (Low Fat & Splenda)
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 66.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: