1/7 Photos of Corned Beef and Cabbage (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 15 mins
Here is an easy way to fix your Corned Beef and Cabbage, in the Crock pot! I found this recipe in The Best Slow Cooker Cookbook Ever
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 large onion, cut into quarters
- 3 lbs corned beef brisket (with spices)
- 8 small white potatoes or 8 small yellow potatoes, scrubbed and cut into quarters
- 1 head cabbage, cored and cut into 10 wedges (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 4 -5 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1Combine the water vinegar, sugar, pepper and onions, in a 6 qt crock pot and mix well.
- 2Place corned beef and contents of spice packet in the mixture.
- 3Scatter the potatoes over the top and along the sides.
- 4Cover and cook on high heat setting 4 hours.
- 5Remove the lid and scatter the cabbage wedges over the top.
- 6Cover and continue cooking on high 3-4 hours longer, or until beef is tender.
- 7To serve, carve the beef into slices against the grain and serve with the cabbage and potatoes, with some of the cooking liquid spooned on top of the beef to keep it moist.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef and Cabbage (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 777.4
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 222.1 mg
- Sodium 2979.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 46.5 g