1/6 Photos of Cold Peanut Noodles
Serve cold or at room temp. I prefer room temp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb spaghetti, can use linguine
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup chopped scallion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, can use parsley
- 1Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions; drain; rinse in very cold water and drain again.
- 2Place cooled noodles in a large bowl and toss with the carrots, scallions, bell pepper slices and cilantro.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients until smooth.
- 4Drizzle the sauce over noodles mixture; toss to coat well.
- 5Serve room temp or cold.
- 6Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Peanut Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 336.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 11.0 g