Recipe by MrsE1107
I am sharing this classic recipe for those who have got caught up in the "hot breakfast" fad or those who need a change from the fast food drive through lines. This recipe is so easy, even a 6 year old can make it. *You may substitute bagged cereal for boxed cereal
Top Review by Chicagoland Chef du Jour
We serve various versions of this n our house daily & before bedtime. I have growing teens with insatiable appetites. What type of milk is best to use? Can a sprinkle of sugar be added before serving? What about topping with fresh fruits? More serving suggested need. Thanks for posting.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the dish you choose on a flat stable surface.
- Select the flavor of cereal of your liking.
- Pour cereal into the dish until you reach your desired serving.
- Next pour milk over the cereal until it is about 3/4 from the top.
- Mix the cereal slightly with a spoon.
- Use the same spoon to eat the cereal.
- Enjoy your delicious, quick breakfast.