1/1 Photo of Cold Cereal
I am sharing this classic recipe for those who have got caught up in the "hot breakfast" fad or those who need a change from the fast food drive through lines. This recipe is so easy, even a 6 year old can make it. *You may substitute bagged cereal for boxed cereal
My Private Note
- 1Place the dish you choose on a flat stable surface.
- 2Select the flavor of cereal of your liking.
- 3Pour cereal into the dish until you reach your desired serving.
- 4Next pour milk over the cereal until it is about 3/4 from the top.
- 5Mix the cereal slightly with a spoon.
- 6Use the same spoon to eat the cereal.
- 7Enjoy your delicious, quick breakfast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Cereal
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 59.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: