Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Pretty, pretty good. I'm not a chocolate fan, but these are buttery and creamy. I skipped the step where you chill for 30 minutes. Recipe courtesy of Food Network 1000 Easy Recipes for Everyday Fun.
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened dutch cocoa
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- Beat sugar and butter until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla.
- Whisk flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder and stir into the butter mixture.
- Chill 30 minutes and then roll into balls and bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes.