Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
From Weight Watchers, 4 pts. This dish is delicious served over long grain and wild rice.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup canned orange section, packed in light syrup, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Flatten breasts to 1/4" thickness and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spray a pan large enough to hold chicken with cooking spray.
- Heat pan over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook 3-4 minutes or until done.
- Add remaining ingredients; cook 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve sauce over chicken.
This went together so easily & half was taken to a neighbor ~ Raves at both houses! I almost always enjoy the combo of chicken & orange, & the addition of cinnamon made this one a definite KEEPER! Thanks for the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick-A-Chef]