Recipe by Nana Lee
Another "mix" recipe from pancake mix. I suppose any kind of pancake mix should work. Very fast snack/treat for the kids!
- 1 1⁄4 cups jiffy pancake and waffle mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In an electric fry pan or heavy skillet, heat approximately 1 inch of fat or oil to 375°.
- Combine pancake mix, 2 tablespoons sugar, water and egg.
- Stir just until pancake mix is moistened.
- Drop from a teaspoon into hot fat. .
- Brown on both sides, then drain on paper towels.
- Blend sugar and cinnamon together in plastic or paper bag. .
- Add a few doughnuts at a time; shake to coat. Serve warm.