These are great cookies to munch on a Christmas morning and are super tasty with icing and sprinkles.
- Mix first bowl ingredients together until it becomes a creamy brown batter.
- Sift second bowl ingredients; add to the wet batter a little at a time.
- Mix together until it becomes a crumby dough.
- Make the dough into a ball and chill for an hour.
- When ready, cover the dough in flour and place on a heavy floured surface.
- Knead dough with the palms of your hand and roll it out.
- Cut into desired shapes.
- Cook for 10-15 minute until golden brown.