Christmas Breakfast Sausage Casserole
- Crumble sausage into a medium skillet. Cook over medium heat until evenly brown; drain.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mustard powder, salt, eggs and milk.
- Add the sausage, bread cubes, and cheese, and stir to coat evenly.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cover, and bake 45 to 60 minutes. Uncover, and reduce temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until set.