1/2 Photos of Chorizo Sausage Chihuahua Dogs
You'll love these Tasty Mexican Sausages in a bun
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare your Sausages grilled, baked, broiled, on your outdoor grill, or pan-fried. A 1 lb package will contain 5 sausages. I cooked mine with the onion slices on my George Foreman Indoor Grill.
- 2Warm up the grill for 5 minutes with the onions inside. Always spray your indoor grill with Pam prior to the warm-up period.
- 3Line the sausages up across the grates so you get grill marks on them. Close the grill and set your timer for 5 minutes.
- 4While the Sausages are cooking, spread your hot dogs bun, sprinkle a layer of shredded cheese inside, then insert them in your toaster oven until the cheese is slightly melted.
- 5Insert your cooked Chorizo Chihuahua Dogs into each bun on top of the bed of melted cheese. Top with your sliced onions and 2 tablespoons or more of your favorite salsa. You can also top with chili or other toppings of your own choosing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo Sausage Chihuahua Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1189.9
- Calories from Fat 801
- Total Fat 89.0 g
- Saturated Fat 36.7 g
- Cholesterol 216.6 mg
- Sodium 3487.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 61.3 g