1/6 Photos of Chocolate Zucchini Bread(Cake)
1 hr 15 mins
These I make with My home grown Zucchini! The kids and husband does not know that they're getting their veggies!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup olive oil (YES olive)
- 2 cups grated and squeezed zucchini
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted (August 6/2011 I used 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup raisins or 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts, toasted (optional)
- 1 cup coconut flakes (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease 2 9X5 loaf pans.
- 3In a bowl combine eggs sugar, oil, zucchini, vanilla, and chocolate; beat well.
- 4Sift together flour, baking soda, salt cinnamon and nutmeg; stir into liquid mixture to combine.
- 5Blend in raisins, nut and or coconut.
- 6Pour into pans.
- 7Bake for 50-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Zucchini Bread(Cake)
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.4
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 242.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g