Raspberries and chocolate team up to make a delicious dessert or even breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk egg with 1 T water.
- 2Brush dough edges with egg-water mixture.
- 3Fold dough to enclose filling.
- 4Seal edges; crimp with a fork.
- 5Transfer to a prepared sheet.
- 6Pierce turnover once or twice to vent; brush top with egg wash.
- 7Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 11 minutes until golden brown.
- 9Cool slightly on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Raspberry Turnovers
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.3
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 276.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 8.0 g