A perfectly decadent treat for Valentine's Day, or any romantic occasion!
Make and share this Chocolate Raspberry Chambord Truffles for Your Valentine! recipe from Food.com.
- In a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the cream, butter, and raspberry jam to a simmer, stirring occasionally until butter and jam are melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in the chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the liqueur, mixing well.
- Transfer to a bowl and chill covered, for 4 hours or until firm.
- Working quickly roll chocolate mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls, placing them on a parchment paper lined cookie tray as you go.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Roll chocolate balls in cocoa powder, place in mini paper cups.
- Store in an airtight container, with parchment between the layers.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve, for up to 2 weeks.
These are lovely and quite simple to make. The flavor deepens after a day or two. This was my first time making truffles and I was quite pleased. Just be prepared for a chocolate mess on your hands as you shape them! Thanks for posting.