1/2 Photos of Chocolate Pistachio Fudge
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is from Super Food Ideas magazine, I haven't made this recipe yet. However, I'm planning on making this to go in my Christmas hampers to my friends. Cooking time is chilling time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease& line the base& sides of a 7cm deep, 30cm x 7.
- 25cm bar pan.
- 3Combine condensed milk, sugar, glucose& butter.
- 4Microwave uncovered for approx 8 mins or until mixture begins to boil, whisking every 2 mins.
- 5Continue to microwave for 3-4 min on medium, whisking every minute, until thick& golden.
- 6Remove from microwave add chocolate, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- 7Stir in the nuts and liqueur, mix well.
- 8Spoon into prepared bar pan, set aside for 1-2 hours to cool to room temperature.
- 9Remove from bar pan and cut into approx 15 small slices/bars, individually wrap in greaseproof paper.
- 10Store in airtight container in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pistachio Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1012 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 96.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: