This recipe is from Super Food Ideas magazine, I haven't made this recipe yet. However, I'm planning on making this to go in my Christmas hampers to my friends. Cooking time is chilling time
- Grease& line the base& sides of a 7cm deep, 30cm x 7.
- 5cm bar pan.
- Combine condensed milk, sugar, glucose& butter.
- Microwave uncovered for approx 8 mins or until mixture begins to boil, whisking every 2 mins.
- Continue to microwave for 3-4 min on medium, whisking every minute, until thick& golden.
- Remove from microwave add chocolate, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the nuts and liqueur, mix well.
- Spoon into prepared bar pan, set aside for 1-2 hours to cool to room temperature.
- Remove from bar pan and cut into approx 15 small slices/bars, individually wrap in greaseproof paper.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge.