Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallow, brownies--need I say more?
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted and cooled
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 large egg white
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter morsels
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine 1/4 cup of the sweetened condensed milk, the margarine, milk, cake mix, and egg white in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Press 2/3 of the batter into the baking pan, flouring hands if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining sweetened condensed milk with marshmallow creme and peanut butter morsels then spread mixture evenly over the baked layer.
- Carefully drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over all.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into 24 pieces.
No you don't have to say more, anything with peanut butter and chocolate is like heaven. These I will be making again. Very good.
While making it, I was a little worried there wouldn't be enough peanut butter chips and too much marshmallow creme, but they turned out very peanut buttery (that's good) and just the right amount of marshmallow-ness. Yum!
This was voted outstanding my my husband and I.... it's a fabulous mix of all our favorite flavors! Truly Heavenly. The kids merely thought it OK and never had more than one piece.