Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallow, brownies--need I say more?
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Swirl Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine 1/4 cup of the sweetened condensed milk, the margarine, milk, cake mix, and egg white in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Press 2/3 of the batter into the baking pan, flouring hands if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining sweetened condensed milk with marshmallow creme and peanut butter morsels then spread mixture evenly over the baked layer.
- Carefully drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over all.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into 24 pieces.