Chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallow, brownies--need I say more?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- 3Combine 1/4 cup of the sweetened condensed milk, the margarine, milk, cake mix, and egg white in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- 4Press 2/3 of the batter into the baking pan, flouring hands if necessary to prevent sticking.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes.
- 6Combine remaining sweetened condensed milk with marshmallow creme and peanut butter morsels then spread mixture evenly over the baked layer.
- 7Carefully drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over all.
- 8Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- 9Cool completely before cutting into 24 pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 229.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g