Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Makes a great gift or party favor.
Make and share this Chocolate Lip Balm recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons cocoa butter (available in the pharmacy)
- 3 -4 chocolate chips (as an alternative use white chocolate chips)
- 1 vitamin E, capsule
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract (or cooking oil)
- Melt the cocoa butter in the microwave.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- You may have to microwave the mixture again for a few seconds.
- Add vitamin E and oil.
- Note: Vitamin E is a natural preservative.
- Stir very well, or the lip balm will turn out lumpy.
- Pour into a small container.
- Great gift idea!