Makes a great gift or party favor.
My Private Note
small c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons cocoa butter (available in the pharmacy)
- 3 -4 chocolate chips (as an alternative use white chocolate chips)
- 1 vitamin E, capsule
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (or cooking oil)
- 1Melt the cocoa butter in the microwave.
- 2Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- 3You may have to microwave the mixture again for a few seconds.
- 4Add vitamin E and oil.
- 5Note: Vitamin E is a natural preservative.
- 6Stir very well, or the lip balm will turn out lumpy.
- 7Pour into a small container.
- 8Great gift idea!
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Lip Balm
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.7
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: