1/3 Photos of Chocolate Fridge Cake
Here's an easy cake that even a small child can make with a little help from an adult. Feel free to experiment with different fillings, as long as the ratio of chocolate to the other goodies remains the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break the biscuits into small pieces and put in a large bowl.
- 2Add in both kinds of nuts and the cherries and stir to mix.
- 3Put the rest of the ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer over the lowest possible heat until the chocolate and butter are melted.
- 4You may have to give it a stir or two to combine the ingredients.
- 5Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the bowl with the biscuits and use a spoon to mix everything until the chocolate is evenly distributed across the rest of the ingredients.
- 6Line a loaf pan with saran wrap, leaving lots of extra at the edges to cover the top of the finished cake.
- 7Spoon the mixture into the loaf pan.
- 8You may have to use the back of the spoon to pack it down.
- 9Pull the extra saran wrap over the top and use your hands to push down firmly on the cake, making sure it is well packed together.
- 10Place in the fridge for two hours to cool, then take out and slice.
- 11For a special touch, dust with cocoa powder.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fridge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (955 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.4
- Calories from Fat 437
- Total Fat 48.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 365.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 9.9 g