Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
I don't like chocolate chip cookies, but I must say these are pretty tasty. Buttery, sugary, and delicious. Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury Classic Cookbooks Cookies, Brownies, and Bars.
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, beat brown sugar, sugar, butter, and shortening until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg and blend well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookig sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 9 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute and remove from cookie sheets.